- IE10 Browsing Compatibility Issue Quick Fix for IE10 Browsing Compatibility Issue
- Study on the X-linked form of Hyper IgM due to mutations in CD40Ligand Dr. de la Morena, with help from USIDNET, is performing a study to help understand the long-term clinical outcomes of patients with the X-linked form of hyper IgM.
- USIDNET FACEBOOK United States Immunodeficency Network Facebook
- Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC) Fellowship Award One year fellowship award in primary immune deficiencies is available from the PIDTC.
US Immunodeficiency Network
The United States Immunodeficiency Network (USIDNET), a research consortium, was established to advance scientific research in the primary immune deficiency diseases (PIDD) and specifically to:
- Assemble and maintain a registry of patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases to provide a minimum estimate of the prevalence of each disorder in the United States. Provide a comprehensive clinical picture of each disorder and act as a resource for clinical and laboratory research.
- Establish a multifaceted mentoring program to introduce new investigators into the field and stimulate interest and research in primary immune deficiency diseases.
- Establish an advisory/review committee to maintain a cell/DNA Repository of biologic material from well-characterized PIDD patients for the advancement of scientific research